Many FieldScope projects ask participants to contribute media in the form of photos, videos, audio clips, or documents. This article outlines the steps to take in any FieldScope project to view and download shared media.
1. Click on the Data tool in the platform.
- You will see a data table with tabs for My Observations, Recent Observations, and All Observations. Media can be viewed in any of these tabs from either the Table or Map views of observations.
2. Highlight the data entry for which you would like to view media.
- A data summary card will open to the right of the data table (see screenshot below).
3. Hover over the different types of media attached to the observation to see what is available. You may also click on one of the media options to browse uploads of that media type.
4. From the browse carousel, you can download any media items that have been shared. The download icon is circled in the screenshot below.